Friday, March 9, 2012

Karrine 'SuperHead' Steffans disses husband on twitter! Why would anyone marry a woman called SuperHead!?!

Can’t turn a h*e into a housewife! And Superhead made that quite evident via her Twitter account earlier today. She completely emasculated her husband…a non-famous man she wed on a whim last year. Get the HARSH tweets below. Just awful!! 


Sometimes, in relationships, the pleasure is all theirs. Alone, I am a superhero. With you, I am a mere mortal. You deplete me. I’m tired of being your upgrade. We are not equally yoked. You really deserve someone more basic. I’m tired of pretending your mediocracy is okay with me. I’m tired of pretending I don’t miss G650′s. I’m tied of pretending you’re not a burden.I’m tired of pretending I don’t deserve a f-cking BOSS! READ MORE